My Future Job!

Hi! Today I´m going to talk to you about the kind of job I would like to have in the future.

Currently, I study Psychology, so the job I would like to have in the future is in the area of Educational Psychology. I would like to have a job in this area of psychology, because I am a teacher (psychology is my second career) and I don´t want to lose contact with the educational area.

If I think about it, I don't have to imagine much what it would be like to get a job as an educational psychologist, because I worked for 4 years in schools and I know perfectly what that job is like, what its functions are and what are the qualities or skills necessary for the position.

On the other hand, I don't think this specialty of psychology allows me to travel a lot. I think this job will be more of an office job, I think I will be in a school most of the time, helping students and teachers with personal problems of children or with problems of the teaching-learning process. I also don't think this job will allow me to earn that much money, but that's not something that worries me. I studied pedagogy because I like it and now it's the same, I just want the salary to allow me to live well, nothing more. The truth is that I care more about helping children and teenagers than the salary I can earn. It has always been like this.

Finally, in order to have this job, I am thinking of taking a master's degree in Educational Psychology because, despite the fact that I know a lot about the educational system and the operation of schools, it would allow me to have better and more specific knowledge in the area and, also, have better performance at work.


PSICOLOGÍA EDUCATIVA timeline | Timetoast timelines

Comentarios

  1. Helping children and teenagers in the psychological area is important for them to have a good mental health as they grow up. It's really nice that you've complemented those two professions.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

MY DREAMY PLACE...

One of my hobbies: watching movies!