THE BEST HOLIDAYS I HAVE HAD


One of my favorite holidays was in July 2015, when I traveled to San Pedro de Atacama with two of my cousins, Leandro and Ángelo.
My cousin Leandro lives and works in Calama, so with Ángelo we traveled to Calama and stayed at his house.


We were there for two weeks and every day we went out to do something new. We toured Calama, we traveled 3 days to Iquique, 3 days to Antofagasta, but what I liked the most were the trips we made daily to San Pedro de Atacama. 
Why? because the place is just wonderful.
The first day we went, we toured the city and the handicraft fairs, where I bought souvenirs for my family and friends.




The next day we went to San Pedro, we made guided visits to the Laguna Cejar and the Valle de la Luna. I remember that day a very cold wind was blowing, but as the hours passed, the temperature began to rise. Both places are really beautiful, seeing the desert covered in layers of salt (which looks like snow, until you touch the ground with your finger and savor it) and wait for the sunset in the middle of the desert,   it´s really breathtaking.



Finally, on the third day, we visited the Valle de Marte and toured the city again. That day we stayed in San Pedro because it was my birthday and we celebrated it there. It was a wonderful night, we went to eat at a restaurant in the city, where you could see the stars and there was a big bonfire in the center, they brought me a cake and all the people who were enjoying the place sang happy birthday to me. It was great!



That was one of my best holidays so far, because it brings back very nice memories. Celebrating my birthday in San Pedro was unforgettable and the relationship with my cousins, which was already good before, became much stronger and closer... even if the photo looks the opposite xD!





Comentarios

  1. I think that your birthday at San Pedro had to be wonderful <3 I would like to visit that place one day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

MY DREAMY PLACE...

One of my hobbies: watching movies!